Stainless hollow bar is an alloy steel rock bolt which can resist corrosion in air or chemical corrosion conditions. The application of stainless self drilling rock bolt is as following:
- Stainless hollow bar is applied to marine environment and chloride corrosion conditions.
- It is also used for chemical industry and infrastructures if important equipment which requires high anti-corrosion quality.
- It is widely used in bay, pier, pile foundation, breakwater and mooring system.
Stainless hollow bar meets the demands of anti-corrosion and seismic resistance, which can reach 120 years without maintenance.
- Stainless hollow bar has good anti-corrosion quality and antioxidant activity.
- High temperature oxidation resistance, resisting fire at a certain extent.
- Stainless steel has good strength and high wear resistance.
- Its anti-corrosion and resistance to chloride is prior to other coating rebar due to its repairing oxide layer.
|Size||Effective Cross Sectional
|Ultimate Load KN||Yield Loa (KN)||Weight(Kg/m)||Thread Standard|